Rules of Play for Drayton Entertainment’s Electronic 50/50 Raffle
To be drawn @ 46 Grand Ave. S, Cambridge, Ontario on
June 30, 2021, at 12 p.m.
License # RAF1207688
1. The lottery will take place from June 1, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. on June 30, 2021.
2. Tickets will be available for online purchase only at https://drayton5050.com/.
3. Ticket prices are: 3 (three) tickets for $10.00, 10 (ten) tickets for $20.00, and 50 (fifty) tickets for $50.00.
4. You must be 18 years or older at the time of purchase to play and must be located in the Province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
5. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 Draws: Drayton Entertainment staff members (Artistic Director & CEO, Executive Director, Director of Development, and Director of Marketing) involved in the administration of the raffle with the independent third-party raffle provider (Bump Worldwide Inc.).
6. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system approved by the AGCO and supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc.
7. After completing the purchase, the 50/50 tickets will be issued through a Random Selection System supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc and sent via email from email@example.com to the address provided by the purchaser. No specific numbers can be requested as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winner will receive 50% of the total prize, with the remainder going to support the charitable objectives of Drayton Entertainment. The winner's portion of the current 50/50 prize will be displayed on the website where tickets are purchased (https://drayton5050.com/).
9. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system administered by Bump Worldwide Inc. from all raffle tickets sold for that particular draw.
10. The winning number will be announced online at https://drayton5050.com/, on Drayton Entertainment’s social media channels, and Drayton Entertainment’s website (www.draytonentertainment.com).
11. The winning ticket holder will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours using the email address and/or telephone number provided online at the time of purchase.
12. The winning ticket holder may make arrangements to claim their prize by contacting the raffle administrator at 519-621-5511 x.233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The winning ticket holder will need to produce two pieces of identification, one of which must be a government-issued photo ID. The prize payment will be paid by cheque only – no cash.
14. The winner agrees to be named publicly, along with the prize value, on the raffle website, on Drayton Entertainment’s website, on the organization’s social media channels, and in press releases to media outlets to promote the raffle.
15. The prize must be claimed by the individual named in the original purchase transaction.
16. The winning ticket holder has six (6) months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw.
17. If the winning ticket holder does not come forward, the number will remain posted on https://drayton5050.com/ for six months following the draw date.
18. Unclaimed 50/50 prizes will be held for six months at which time the unclaimed proceeds will be donated to Drayton Theatres Inc. with approval of the Alcohol & Gaming Commission of Ontario.
19. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted wherever tickets are being sold.
20. Questions about the raffle may be directed to Jonathan Randall, Director of Development at 519-621-5511 x. 233 or via email at email@example.com
Gambling Helpline If Needed: Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline
phone number 1-888-230-3505.